The Next Step Summit is a FREE 3-day online conference of 30 speakers and artists ready to encourage, affirm, and challenge Christians to keep following Jesus by taking their next step of faith.
Three nights — October 6,7,8 — from 5-9:30 PM EST. FREE! (Yes, it’s free!)
Who should attend The Next Step Summit?
- It’s hope for the tired and overwhelmed Christian
- It’s a GPS for the new believer
- It’s a helping hand for the stuck or stalled believer
The Next Step Summit will teach Jesus followers
- to hear from God and to follow him
- to grow in their faith and to make disciples
- that we need teammates — others with whom we can take those next steps
Three nights — October 6,7,8 — from 5-9:30 PM — yes, FREE!
Not available during those days or times?
Take the conference with you. Purchase the Replay-Pass or All-Access Pass and watch whenever/wherever and get more than $450 in bonuses!
Plus you can use the content in small groups, ministry training, or even church-wide retreats.
Special BONUS for pastors. Email me to learn how you can get an All-Access Pass for FREE.
Take your next step and register for The Next Step Summit today!
Check out this teaching line-up
Let these master teachers equip your congregation and encourage you!
Some of the thirty speaker and artists include
- Nancy Beach (leadership coach with Slingshot Group and former creative arts pastor for decades at Willow Creek Church. Nancy is the author of two books, Gifted to Lead and An Hour on Sunday.)
- Bruxy Cavey (teaching pastor at The Meeting House, one of Canada’s largest churches. He is also the author of The End of Religionand (Re)union.)
- Tom Holladay (teaching pastor at Saddleback Church in California and assists Rick Warren in teaching Purpose-Driven Church conferences worldwide. Tom is the pastor of many books, including the best-selling The Relationship Principles of Jesus.)
- Drew Hyun (the Founder and Pastor of Hope Church Midtown and Hope Church NYC, a family of diverse churches in and around NYC. Drew is also the Co-Founder of the New City Network, a network of urban churches that values multi-ethnicity, Spirit-filled ministry, emotional health, and mission.)
- Ken Shigematsu (Senior Pastor of Tenth Church in Vancouver, BC, one of the largest and most diverse city-center churches in Canada. He’s also the author of two award-winning books, God In My Everything and Survival Guide for the Soul.)
- The Skit Guys (Tommy and Eddie are a wildly successful acting team that tours the world getting people to laugh and think deeply about life and faith and how they intersect.)
- Dann Spader (the quintessential disciple-maker and the author of many books, including Walk Like Jesus and 4 Chair Discipling. The organizations Dann has led has trained more than 750,000 people in 90-plus countries to make disciples.)
- Nicole Unice (pastor and international communicator, passionate about making transformation accessible to people in all stages of life and author of many books, including Brave Enough and She’s Got Issues)
- Heather Zempel (discipleship pastor at National Community Church in Washington, DC and the author of several books, including Community is Messy)
- And many more! Check out the website for even more gifted teachers and artists!